Helping clever people be commercially smart
There is a lot of wisdom on the planet – all of us have knowledge. But when those ‘in the know’ transfer their
knowledge to others, things start to change. There are three reasons we don’t share what we know
- Fear of failure – what if I don’t make it?
- Fear of rejection – what will others think?
- Fear of success – am I good enough?
Once we overcome these fears the new check list is
- Create quality messages that solves others problems
- Package them to get known for what you know
- Deliver consistently to the market that has the problem.
And here’s the bonus! As a recognised expert, you could earn $500,000-$1,500,000 per year, working 50-200 days doing the work you love, with the people you like and in the way you want. This is when you move from being a subject-matter expert who knows something, to becoming a trusted advisor who solves other’s problems. You are then well positioned as the GO TO person in your field. Commercial success is about solving others problems that pays. Are you solving others problems and getting rewarded commercially?
THE THOUGHT LEADERS REVENUE LADDER
6 month duration with 2 intakes per year in February and August
- Building strong foundations for thought leaders sustainable success through focusing on the basics and to avoid bad habits entering our practice
- A place that’s safe to build and maintain confidence and self-worth early and to answer the questions, “ Am I a Thought Leader?” “Am I good enough or ready for my own practice?”
- A place where we learn to focus and manage the tension of looking sideways and avoid comparison – potentially preparing students for the next stage of integrating into the wider Thought Leaders Business School community
- A place to learn and benefit from living a no excuse culture – taking ownership of our journey with an immersion of a zero tolerance for excuses and a focus on the right work and support
- A support place of high compassion, understanding and accountability so to limit the struggle through to white belt and beyond
- To strengthen mindset for the long game – the marathon
- A place to learn what our WHY is – our purpose is our driver and motivation.
Who is this program for?
- Practice owners not yet at white belt ($120,000 revenue per year)
- Those currently in transition: working for others in a job or in their own business and needing knowledge, skills and courage through this period. Learn from Christina who has done this exact transition from business to practice successfully
- Business owners wanting to launch a practice alongside their existing business.
What does the program involve?
- 3 x 45 minute Private Skype Mentoring sessions with Christina
- 3 x Full Day Workshops with Christina and the program attendees in Sydney
- Weekly accountability through the Thought Leaders Dashboard
- Access to the online Thought Leaders Curriculum – presented by Matt Church, Peter Cook and other faculty members
- Be part of the Thought Leaders Online Community
- An opportunity to continue the journey, progressing through to Thought Leaders Business School
Program workshop dates
February 2017 start – 6 month program
Venue: Cliftons, 60 Margaret Street Sydney
Wednesday the 8th of February 2017
Wednesday the 26th of April 2017
Wednesday the 21st of June 2017
August 2017 start – 6 month program
Venue: Cliftons, 60 Margaret Street Sydney
Wednesday the 30th of August 2017
Wednesday the 25th of October 2017
Wednesday the 13th of December 2017
Christina is a partner at Thought Leaders Global – an International educational company obsessed with helping clever people be commercially smart, Faculty Member at Thought Leaders Business School and the Dean of Thought Leaders Preparatory Program. She is inspired to help clever people be commercially smart by teaching them to think, sell and deliver and increase consciousness.
Christina decided to dive deep into the curriculum and now shares her knowledge and expertise with others. Since first meeting the founder Matt Church and CEO Peter Cook of Thought Leaders in late 2011 and immersing herself in all of the Thought Leaders programs, Christina attributes her success to the brilliance of the Thought Leaders Programs and community.
Christina is one of Australia’s leading experts on success, belief, conviction and commitment. For over 25 years, she has walked her own extraordinarily successful path as a mum and a business leader with extensive sales, leadership, productivity and mindset expertise. Christina is proud to be awarded Telstra Business Awards NSW 2016 Finalist.
As a keynote speaker Christina is a stand out. She combines inspiration with practical solutions, shifting audience mindsets and attitudes with high energy, humour, authenticity and world class thought leadership. Her outstanding keynote appearances are perfectly designed for each occasion, creating maximum impact and exceeding audience expectations time and time again. Christina is a prolific author. In 2012 she wrote How To Have It All – delivering on the promises you make to yourself, followed by The True Believers – the power of belief, conviction and commitment in 2014. Her third book Sell It Like You Mean It – master conviction selling will be published in 2017.
Since launching Christina Guidotti International in February 2012, and then following the Thought Leaders program, the practice has consistently achieved what is known in Thought Leaders as Black Belt months, being $60,000 plus income per month. As a Black Belt she both demonstrates and helps others to reach Black Belt in their own practices. Christina is honoured to be helping others on their own success journey of achievement and fulfilment as a commercially smart thought leader.
“I’m honoured to be Christina’s partner at Thought Leaders, and the Thought Leaders Business School is a much better program because of her contribution as faculty head. My highest personal value is integrity, and that is something that I admire in Christina – she has a deep level of personal integrity. She does what she says she will do, but more than that, she stays true to her personal values no matter what. She is a brilliant thought leader in her right, with world class thinking around conviction, belief and commercial conversations. And finally she cares deeply and genuinely about her clients, and almost without exceptions her clients produce breakthrough results, and love working with Christina. I recommend Christina completely – and have sent many people her way.”
Peter Cook, CEO of Thought Leaders Global
“Christina Guidotti is an amazing mentor and for Thought Leaders she addresses three of the biggest challenges thought leaders face in their journey. Firstly how to get things done, Christina is a proven doer, she does what she says she will. Christina is also brilliant at having the commercial conversations and teaching others how to do the same. Finally, Christina knows how to make sure you hold the personal belief to transform your life and become a Thought Leader. Her clients success is testimony to these abilities and more, I thoroughly recommend Christina to you.”
“Having Christina Guidotti as a mentor in my corner is like having a secret advantage over the competition. While Christina is a Thought Leader in success, conviction and belief, what truly sets Christina apart is she’s so passionate about me succeeding that she somehow seems to find a way to go the extra step. Christina’s confidence in me is infectious. Christina helps me learn and succeed by ensuring I focus on the critical activities that matter as I build my consulting practice. By working with Christina, I get to understand and appreciate the successful methodical approach she uses for herself. This removes complexity from what needs to be done, so essentially there’s no excuse for not doing the work. Despite being highly successful, Christina hasn’t forgotten the steps in her journey so she’s able to always provide practical advice that’s specific to my situation. Christina holds me accountable to the commitments I’ve made in a firm but caring and supportive way. This approach ensures we continually make progress and provides a sense of being part of the same team. Christina is exceptionally business savvy so regardless of the situation, she can drill down to what’s really going on and plot the next steps to take. I feel as though I’m learning a series of strong foundations that will ensure my practice is scalable and sustainable. I highly recommend Christina to anyone who wants to go to the next level. Thank you Christina for making me a True Believer.”